Everyone needs some pampering now and again, which is why many people go to massages and spas. While there are many men who like it, you have to admit that this field consists of mostly women. They are the ones who like to take care of every inch of their bodies. That is a wonderful thing, but what do you do when you do not have the time or energy to go to a spa? You move the spa in your bedroom or living room. One way to do that is by purchasing the best foot spa you can find.
A foot spa is a device that is designed to take care of your feet. Depending on the model, it comes with many functions for various issues like heat for pain in your legs, or massage brushes, and so on. It is quite relaxing to sit in a comfy armchair listening to some music and having your feet taken care of. It resembles a bucket, only that there are several things inside it that are meant to massage your feet. Oh, and there is water too.
The benefits of a foot spa
While some of you think that a foot massage is just a whim, let me contradict you a little bit. It is, indeed, a relaxing activity to put your feet in the foot spa, but there are definite benefits as well. Here is what you are going to enjoy if you buy a foot spa.
- No more pain – one of the reasons people buy foot spas is because they suffer from pain. The pain can be caused by many factors from injuries to excessive physical activity. Putting your legs in a foot spa will spare you the sufferance and will make you feel better. All you need is a foot spa with massage and a few essential oils. You will feel as good as new in no time.
- Better circulation – people lead sedentary lives, and it is mostly because we work in offices where we do not move. That means the circulation in the extremities is damaged, which in itself is dangerous, especially for people who have diabetes. Massage has a positive impact on the issue, a foot spa will help you with that. A few sessions per week, warm water, and some oils will work like a charm. As a result, your extremities will be healthy, and you will not have cold fee anymore either.
- Helps with recovery – we all stumble from time to time, and when we do, we injure our feet or ankles. It is not something serious, but it can be inconvenient and painful. Foot spas are a well-known remedy for that. They relax the muscles, and the heat will help with the healing. Also, there are oils and salts that are supposed to speed up the healing process.
- Helps with depression and anxiety – you may be wondering what a foot bath has to do with depression, but you would be surprised. It is about reflexology and its effects on the human mind. I think you have already heard about it and what it can do. A foot spa has the same effects. It will relax you and help you find a mental balance. I know that it sounds like a lot of pressure on a simple foot massage, but you will not know it until you try it.
- It is beneficial for PMS syndrome – ladies, not all of you have mild pain when that time of the month comes. Some women have excruciating pain, but a foot spa will help with that. Pour warm to hot water into your foot spa, add some lavender or tea tree, and you will feel raxed in a matter of minutes. It will help with the cramps, and the entire thing will sooth you.
If I were to look further, I bet I could find other benefits as well. However, the list would be too long and I would annoy you. But I think that I covered enough benefits to convince you that a foot spa is a great addition to your pampering tools.
How to choose the best foot spa?
Now that you know the benefits, surely you want to choose a model that best suits you. But do not forget that there are a few things you need to consider before making a purchase. If you do not know what those are, here is a list of what you need to look for in a foot spa.
- Heated vs. non-heated – to be honest, I did not even know that you can purchase a non-heated foot spa. I thought that all models do that. Apparently, I was wrong, and not all models have the However, I recommend that you buy the heated foot spa. I do not like the idea that I have to pour my own hot water for a massage. I expect the foot spa to do it for me. I suppose you expect the same thing.
- Bubbles and jets – in my opinion, a foot spa that does not have bubbles or jets (or both) is not worth buying. The bubbles will help you relax, and the jets can work wonders on your feet. In fact, these two seem to be in the top reasons why people buy foot spas in the first place. I do not imagine a foot spa without them.
- Massage rollers – this is very similar to my previous point. I like a foot spa that can do anything. These devices are not expensive anyway, so as long as you can buy one that has every possible function, you should. It is worth it. Nothing compares to a lovely foot massage after a day of hard work.
- Vibration – vibration is almost just as good as massage rollers. It feels very comfortable, and I am sure that your feet will be grateful for your purchase.
- The possibility of using oils and salts – it may come as a surprise, but not all foot spas tolerate oils and salts. It has something to do with the heating element. I will not go into detail, but what I can tell you is that you should have the option of using oils and salts. Do not deprive yourself of some pleasure just to save a few bucks. Aromatherapy is just as relaxing as a massage, and the oils you use in a foot spa will do just that.
While a foot spa presents more features than that, I think that the ones mentioned above are the most notable. The rest is a matter of preference.
What are the best foot spas?
I cannot say that I tried them all, but I did some research and found out which ones are the best. My choices of foot spas are made based on customer foot spas reviews and recommendation. I believe that a person who has already bought a particular product is the most qualified to make a recommendation. Here are the products I selected.
Ivation Foot Spa Massager
The foot spa from Ivation is one of my personal favorites. It can help relieve the discomfort in your tired feet after you come home from work. It will do wonders for the pain, and your feet have never been better. The device has multiple massage functions that are meant to heal and comfort you. You can use it if you feel any pain in your heels, toes, arches, and ankles. Athletes use this foot spa, and if they can be satisfied with it, I am sure you can be as well.
The device features intense vibration that is meant to help with the circulation. The vibration is also supposed to be the ideal remedy for weary feet. When you feel like it, you can activate the massage rollers on some parts of your feet, for a more targeted treatment. The Ivation also features bubble action. It has several jets that create thousands of bubbles. They are perfect for pain and pressure.
For a better effect, you can use essential oils. The water can heat up to 122 degrees Fahrenheit. The LED display will make operation simple and will allow you to set the functions, time, and water temperature. The control panel is placed so that it does not get touched by water, so you do not have to worry about that. The package includes a free brush and acupressure pedicure attachments. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Yosager Foot Spa Bath Massager
The Yosager is a little bit more sophisticated than the previous product. It is a part of the same category, but the Yosager brings something extra. It is an all-in-one massager that promises to relax you every time you give it a chance. It is equipped with no less than six massage rollers, it features heating therapy, oxygen bubble massage, water wave, and high-frequency vibration massage. All that can be controlled with a digital temperature and time control panel.
The rollers are not motorized, but they can massage your feet in all directions and stimulate the acupoints of your feet. Your circulation will be better, your metabolism will get a boost, and you will not suffer from weary feet anymore. If you want, go to the drugstore and buy some massage medicine, and I promise that when you get out of the foot spa, you will no longer feel your legs, let alone the pain.
The Yosager features automatic heating. The function will not only heat the water, but it will keep it at the chosen temperature. The maximum is 120 degrees Fahrenheit. When you are done using the foot spa, all you have to do is drain the water using the external drain-pipe. I find that highly convenient and simple. The model is portable. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Hangsun Foot Spa FM200
The model from Hangsun is not very different from the other two models, but I think it is safe to say that it is the prettiest. The color and the design make it look as if it were a toy, but in fact, it is a highly efficient foot spa that will spare you a lot of pain. It has four functions: vibration massage, bubble massage, infrared heat, and water heat preservation. The Hangsun features four infrared sensor heads and two removable massage rollers, and the thermostat is the one that will make sure your water is always at a comfortable temperature.
If you take a look at the model, you will notice how convenient the design is. The handle will allow you to carry the product easily, and if you want to do your pedicure, you can always place your foot on it. The foot spa has a splash protection and non-slip rubber feet that ensure your safety during use. The ABS plastic ensures durability, and the waterproof level is IPX4.
Apart from the usual features, the Hangsun foot spa also treats your feet with magnetic therapy. It will relax your muscles in depth, and if your legs are tense, the device will work like a charm. You will no longer have issues with your circulation, and your feet will feel healthy and invigorated. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
While a foot spa is a great item to have in your home, you can also give it as a gift. I do not know anyone who does not like a nice foot massage. All three models above are appealing, but if I had to choose, I would go with the Yosager Foot Spa Bath Massager. It has more massage rollers, and the functions are excellent. I think it is one of the best foot spas you can buy in that price range.
I believe that taking care of your feet should be an important aspect of your daily routine. I am not saying that you need a massage every single day, but at least make sure that you help them heal. People cannot agree whether working standing up is harder than standing down, but the truth is that both ways come with their damage. However, a foot spa will fix the issues for both. You can choose one of the models above, and no matter which one you pick, your feet will be incredibly grateful. Click here to buy it on amazon.
- What the Pros Aren’t Saying About Home Foot Spa and What It Means For You
- Dirty Facts About Foot Soak Revealed
- A Guide to Foot Spa Reviews
- The True Story About Heated Foot Spa That the Experts Don’t Want You to Know
- Secrets About Foot Spa Machine Revealed
- The Most Incredibly Overlooked Solution for Best Foot Spa
- The Little-Known Secrets to Footspa
- The One Thing to Do for Top Rated Foot Spa
- What to Expect From Foot Spa?
- Things You Should Know About Boots Foot Spa
- The Dirty Facts About Foot Spa Home
- The Indisputable Truth About Best at Home Foot Spa That No One Is Telling You
- Top Advice on Medimassager
- What You Don’t Know About Footspas
- Whatever They Told You About the Best Foot Spa Is Dead Wrong…And Here’s Why
- The Secret to Home Foot Spa Reviews
- The Idiot’s Manual to Foot Vibrator Explained
- The Most Popular Foot Soaker with Heat
- Gossip, Lies and at Home Foot Spa
- The Fundamentals of Portable Foot Spa Revealed
- The Unusual Details About Detox Foot Spa That Many People are not Aware Of
- The Fundamentals of Good Foot Spa Revealed
- Unusual Facts About Best Foot Bath Uncovered by an Old Pro
- Best Heated Foot Spa: No Longer a Mystery
- Top Cheap Foot Spa Secrets
- The Biggest Myth About Foot Spa with Heat Exposed
- Foot Spa at Home – an Outline
- Lies You’ve Been Told About Best Foot Soak
- An Honest View of Foot Bath Detox
- The Secrets of Pedicure Foot Spa Exposed
- The New Angle On Homedics Foot Spa Just Released
- Conair Foot Spa Tips & Guide
- The Number One Question You Must Ask for Best Foot Spa Machine
- What Everyone Is Saying About Best Home Foot Spa Is Wrong and Why
- What You Have to Know About Foot Bath Reviews